Apartments in Luray for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Luray
Other property types in Luray
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Mimslyn Inn Historic Hotels Of America
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Graves Mountain Farm & Lodges
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Luray
There are plenty of places to stay in Luray with 93 hotels and other lodging accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodations with similar amenities. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or cabins.
Why not visit the area's treasured shops and take time to enjoy its majestic mountain landscape while you're here? Popular attractions to discover during your visit include Luray Caverns.
Below is a favorite apartment in Luray to consider:
- In Basye
- Includes a private pool, a balcony, and a fireplace
- Access to the ski slopes on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Luray?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 22° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.24 inches in a year
Must See in Luray
Luray is well regarded for its mountains and shops. Cultural attractions include Warehouse Art Gallery and Car and Carriage Caravan Museum, whereas Luray Caverns and Stony Man are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, The Garden Maze at Luray Caverns and Luray Valley Museum are other places worth a visit.Luray is known also for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Luray and Around the Area
Fly into Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), which is located 36.4 mi (58.6 km) away. You can also search for flights into Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional), which is 36.6 mi (58.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.