Find Hotels in New Market, VA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Visiting New Market
Visitors to New Market are sure to enjoy the shopping and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, baseball games, and local tours. A top sight in the area is Luray Caverns.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Luray
- The closest major airport is in Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 37.3 mi (60 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Market
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: New Market Community Park, New Market Battlefield, and Endless Caverns. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Shenandoah Valley Flea Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Shenvalee Golf Course and Hall of Valor Civil War Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in New Market. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Rosendale Inn Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Shenandoah Valley - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham New Market Battlefield - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Luray Caverns, located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for New Market
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for New Market is 37.28 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in New Market?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in New Market, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to New Market?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in New Market?
What's the best hotel for families in New Market?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in New Market?
What's the best place to stay near Endless Caverns?
What about the best place to stay close to New Market Battlefield?
What's the best accommodation in New Market to absorb the local history?
Recent reviews of New Market hotels
More trip options
- New Market Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near New Market Airports
- Hotels near Popular New Market Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in New Market
- More Hotel Options in New Market
- More Popular Hotels in Luray
- Other Hotels near New Market, Luray
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends