Visiting Mabalacat City
Travelers give high marks for the lively bar scene in Mabalacat City, which is also known for its casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, theme park, and safari tours.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Angeles City
- The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 32 mi (51.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mabalacat City
Attractions like Fontana Water Park, Aqua Planet, and Nayong Pilipino are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mimosa Golf and Country Club and PAGCOR Mimosa Casino.
In Mabalacat City, you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- ABC Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Balibago features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Fields Plaza Suites Condo-hotel - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Balibago can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Winds Boutique Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Balibago features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and walkable location.
Dressing for Mabalacat City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Mabalacat City gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F