Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Rustic but comfortable. Mammoth a short drive. Love the quiet and the sky at night.
The room was updated but was non smoking and reaked of cigarette smoke. It sounded like a plane was taking off above us in the middle of the night, lots of noise coming from the floor above us. Overall it was fine for one night and not very expensive compared to other hotels in the area.
They were supper, the staff that is. Kimberly, the intern went way be on her scope and got the job done. I was a problem client, but she was the best person to help and make my stay the best thing since sliced bread. Kaitlyn, stepped up and finished my stay and I can't say enough about her. I really ...
It's a nice enough hotel if you're in Mammoth enjoying sports such as skiing or biking. The served a continental breakfast which was very nice. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable and location great. The price was excellent.
There're plenty space in the room, it's good for family vacation, it will be better at least stay for a week. Von's is close by, can buy food and cook, don't need to spend too much money in restaurants.
We enjoyed our stay. We stayed in June and enjoyed the skiing. Even though it was in the 70s outside, the sun shone right through our window and made it hot. With the windows open, fan on, and blinds drawn it was hard to be in the room during the day. It was still very hot. Pretty comfortable at ...
This is an older motel and the decor was odd and dated. Our room was large and clean and we had a comfortable night in a Central location.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Mammoth Lakes accommodation! Finding the perfect place to stay during your Yosemite National Park holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Mammoth Lakes. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Mammoth Lakes hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Yosemite National Park is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Mammoth Lakes has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Yosemite National Park has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Mammoth Lakes is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 2,294% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?