Find Hotels in Marananga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Marananga are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, spas, and restaurants. In Marananga, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marananga
Places to visit in the larger region include Seppeltsfield, Whistler Wines, and Hentley Farm. In the area, you'll also find Rolf Binder Wines and Peter Lehmann.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stonewell Cottages & Vineyards - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Marananga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marananga is 14.53 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F