Think of yourself sauntering around the lanes during your perfect day off, looking up at the buildings or the beautiful environment wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you have been especially counting on: Market Street. The day has come to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay at Market Street?
Hotels near Market Street
Market Street is an interesting attraction to stop by.
Found in the fascinating city of Houston, it draws in tourists from around the world.
Searching for somewhere to lay your head not far from Market Street? You can take your pick from a minimum of 19 hotels within 2 miles. Just 0.06 miles away is the Hyatt Centric The Woodlands. The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center and the Residence Inn by Marriott Houston The Woodlands, 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also worth checking out.
You can set aside extra coin for your travels by deciding to catch your z's at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center and the Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands / Lake Front Circle are a couple of well-placed hotel options that are just 1 mile and 0.7 miles away.
If you're hoping to find a hotel room that's a bit special, you'll come across lots of upmarket offerings within walking distance. Two of the hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Shenandoah/Woodlands and the Courtyard Houston North/Shenandoah, which are located just 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Approximately 0.5 miles from Market Street you will encounter Starbucks (1440 Lake Woodlands Drive G, Spring). This coffee shop is usually filled with tourists who desperately need their caffeine fix. Close the night with a delicious meal at Tommy Bahama (9595 Six Pines Drive, Spring). This dining establishment is 0.1 miles from Market Street, making it an accessible choice.
When you're in the area, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Market Street to visit:
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion has a diverse range of live gigs, concerts and festivals on its agenda, which is not a surprise taking into account that it is one of the most popular entertainment facilities in the city.
- Embark on a shopping spree, complete your errands or unwind with a drink at Woodlands Mall, a favorite shopping destination for both travelers and locals.
- The beauty of staying at The Woodlands Golf Resort is that there are so many things to do on site.
- There will be no danger of your children saying they're bored at the highly interactive Woodlands Children Museum.
- Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course is among the swankiest locations in the area. This club always offers its members a number of recreational opportunities.
Places to stay in The Woodlands from Expedia provide everything you need, so you can be sure to have locations near Market Street that you'll enjoy. The Woodlands was a fairly popular place in the last year, so you shouldn't be alone. Once the moment arrives to reserve your room, rest assured: numerous guests would suggest their The Woodlands hotel to a buddy. You're only a click away from all the secret guidance you're searching for.
- We have it here if you want room satisfaction in addition to neatness.
- The concierge service at lodging close to Market Street will be grand, which will only enrich your trip to this lovely site.
- Discover that accommodation in The Woodlands will be waiting to receive you with neat and clean rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why The Woodlands holidays had additional visitors in the past year than 2015. You can stay right in the neighborhood with our vast roster of hotels near Market Street.
Learn About The Woodlands
With Market Street checked off your agenda, there are still further things to see and do in The Woodlands.
- Until recently, The Woodlands tours haven't been in the guidebooks, but visits have been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your move.
- The Woodlands also knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors after you spend a day on its a full itinerary of activities.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end your good times; next day, pay a visit to a local monument.
Paying a visit to The Woodlands is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Market Street. Say goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few all-new landscapes!