Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Visiting Mary Esther
Visitors to Mary Esther are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park, and Destin Commons.
- You'll find 4015 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Walton Beach - Destin
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mary Esther
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Oak Tree Nature Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Santa Rosa Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach, FL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
A top sight outside the city is Destin Commons, located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Mary Esther
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Mary Esther gets about 62.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mary Esther?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mary Esther, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mary Esther?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mary Esther?
What's the best hotel for families in Mary Esther?
What's the best hotel to stay near Santa Rosa Mall?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Mary Esther?
What are some hotels with pools in Mary Esther?
Recent reviews of Mary Esther hotels
More trip options
- Mary Esther Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mary Esther Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mary Esther Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mary Esther
- More Hotel Options in Mary Esther
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Mary Esther, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends