Visitors to Massy are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks, and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Paris Catacombs, Palace of Versailles, and Eiffel Tower.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Massy
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Massy
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Paris Catacombs, Palace of Versailles, and Eiffel Tower. In the area, you'll also find Arc de Triomphe and Galeries Lafayette.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Massy. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residhome Appart Hotel Paris-Massy - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aparthotel Adagio access Paris Massy Gare TGV - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and comfortable beds at this vacation rental. This 3-star residence features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Séjours & Affaires Atlantis - MASSY - Amenities at this residence include parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, 7.2 mi/11.7 km from the heart of the city, and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Getting Around Massy
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Massy is a breeze. Make your way to Massy-Palaiseau RER Station to catch metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Massy-Verriere Station or Massy-Palaiseau-Grande-Ceinture Station.
Dressing for Massy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Massy gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F