Think of yourself wandering through the downtown area during your perfect getaway, looking up at the beautiful landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Palace of Versailles is one feature you're especially looking forward to. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and the day has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Perfect Palace of Versailles Hotel
Hotels near Palace of Versailles
Palace of Versailles is one of those special sites that needs little introduction. For many tourists, it's worthy of the price of the flight alone!
It is located in Paris, the country's capital. This energetic destination beckons people that come from every part of the world.
There are at least 13 hotels within 0.1 miles of Palace of Versailles. With at least 24 hotels, you should consider staying in Roissy-en-France. It's a short drive of 12 miles. We suggest the Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, Relais Spa Paris Roissy CDG and Holiday Inn Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport.
You can put aside extra coin for spending if you decide to spend your nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel (0.5 miles away) and the Pullman Château de Versailles (0.2 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
You'll find plenty of upmarket accommodations in this area. Make sure you look into the Novotel Chateau De Versailles, just 0.8 miles away, and the Mercure Versailles Chateau, 0.4 miles away.
Make time to taste the robust coffee and delicious snacks prepared at Monument Café, a local spot not far from Palace of Versailles. If you're looking for something a bit more nourishing, take a look at the daily specials at Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, another establishment within walking distance. Finally, pop open a beer and talk to some other tourists while you kick back at Hôtel d'Angleterre.
There are some other things happening in the vicinity of Palace of Versailles:
- Make some time to see a play at Academy of Equestrian Arts and check out the local actors working the stage.
- Have a look at the schedule of events to find out what is happening at Congress Center of Versailles.
- Petites Écuries is a popular spot for an awesome afternoon out.
- Feel cultivated and worldly when you dress up to experience one of the featured performances at The Royal Opera.
- Jeu de Paume is a popular place to visit for art appreciators.
The rail transport terminal, Gare de Versailles Château Rive Gauche, is 0.3 miles away from Palace of Versailles, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Expedia's inventory of resorts and motels in Paris delivers everything you require, so you're certain to have venues near Palace of Versailles that you'll fall in love with. Lots of tourists pick Paris for an excellent getaway, so it's time to start researching. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the information and tips you need. Once reservation time is here, you can rest assured: newcomers of all kinds would endorse their Paris hotel to a colleague.
- Rooms in Paris lodging are always tidy and fresh.
- Seeking room satisfaction as well as cleanliness? You're in the right place.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the concierge service at hotels close to Palace of Versailles is great.
We see your choice place in your future with Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Palace of Versailles.
There are still further things to do in Paris with Palace of Versailles achieved.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the adventure with a bang; the next day, get educated about the territory's background.
- abundant action, you'll also notice Paris knows a few things about rolling out the welcome mat.
- Check out some entertainment near Paris to truly investigate everything on offer in this part of the world.
You won't regret paying a visit to Paris, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Palace of Versailles from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few amazing new photo ops!