- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Old Lockup
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Ensuite (Coachman's Room)
Double Room, Ensuite (Magistrate's Room)
Double Room, 1 King Bed, Ensuite (Solicitor's Room)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Ensuite (The Hayloft Room)
About this area
Located in Matlock, The Old Lockup is in the suburbs. Gulliver's Kingdom and Crich Tramway Village are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Chesterfield Market and intu Derby. Lumsdale Valley and Denby Pottery are also worth visiting.Visit our Matlock travel guide
- Gulliver's Kingdom - 8 min drive
- Heights of Abraham - 9 min drive
- Carsington Water - 12 min drive
- Crich Tramway Village - 15 min drive
- Lea Gardens - 15 min drive
- Cromford Station - 5 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 49 min drive
- The Lime Kiln - 1 min walk
- Subway - 2 min walk
- Royal Oak - 2 min walk
- May's Tea Room - 3 min walk
- Coldwell St Art Design and Craft Centre - 3 min walk
About this property
The Old Lockup
Food and drink
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Old Lockup Inn
- The Old Lockup Matlock
- Old Lockup Inn Matlock
- Old Lockup Matlock
- The Old Lockup Inn Matlock
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really nice rooms nice atmosphere really homely and really good made you Felt welcome