Find Hotels in McGregor, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that McGregor has to offer including the golf courses and parks. In McGregor, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 52.2 mi (84 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in McGregor
The picturesque setting of Savanna Portage State Park and Shumway Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Minnesota National Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to McGregor, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Big Sandy Lodge & Resort is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of McGregor. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in McGregor can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Pet-friendly Cabin For Year-round Fun on 6 Acres With 165ft of Shoreline is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from central McGregor. This 2.5-star motel in Barnum features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gorgeous Big Sandy Year Round Lake Home is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the center of McGregor. This 2.5-star hotel in Barnum features a private beach, free breakfast, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for McGregor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be -3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and -1°F at night
- McGregor gets about 27.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in McGregor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in McGregor, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to McGregor?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Minnesota National Golf Course?
What about the best place to stay near Rice Lake National Refuge?
What are some accommodations with pools in McGregor?
Recent reviews of McGregor hotels
More trip options
- McGregor Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near McGregor Airports
- Hotels in McGregor Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular McGregor Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in McGregor
- More Hotel Options in McGregor
- More Popular Hotels in Minnesota
- Other Hotels near McGregor, Minnesota
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends