Visitors to Middleburg are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. Top sights around the area include Manassas National Battlefield Park and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Middleburg
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middleburg
A couple of favorite places to visit are National Sporting Library & Museum and Chrysalis Vineyards. Additionally, in the area you'll find Manassas National Battlefield Park and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Middleburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.38 inches of rain falls on Middleburg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F