Visitors to Onamia are sure to enjoy the casinos, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and bars.
- You'll find 17 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milaca
- The closest major airport is in Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 31.7 mi (50.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Onamia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Mille Lacs Kathio State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Mille Lacs Indian Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Onamia. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eddy's Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a casino, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Izatys Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Casino Mille Lacs - This 3-star hotel features a casino, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Onamia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Onamia is 29.45 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°F