Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed @ hotel Siro for one night while visiting Milan on our eurotrip, we were looking for something close to the train station and cheap, because we would be out and about most of the time.
We chose this hotel based on excellent Expedia ratings and were not disappointed! The rooms were modern and spotlessly clean as was all public places. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They happily made restaurant reservations for us and had useful suggestions. There is a robotic car park ...
The hotel was cheap to stay in and had a great location close to shops and metro line. The room was clean and tidy. It is a good option for travellers looking at keeping costs down
Great hotel clean, spacious staff are helpful walking distance to some of the tourist attractions like Doumo Cathedral, Da Vinci's Last Supper and close to metro. I would recommend this hotel and definitely will stay here again if we are going back to Milan.
This hotel was perfectly situated for my recent visit to city, a stones throw from the San Siro meant a quiet retreat after the game. Metro links are great meaning you're only 10mins from the city centre. Next door is a nice American style diner with plenty to offer on the menu and was pleasantly ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Milan hotel! Finding the perfect temporary home during your Lombardy adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Milan. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Milan accommodations even allow you to bring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Lombardy is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Milan has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Lombardy has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Milan is a favorite among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to have fun. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?