Find Hotels in Minden, LA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Visitors to Minden are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and parks. A top sight in the area is Louisiana Boardwalk.
- You'll find 83 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Shreveport
- The closest major airport is in Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minden
The city's cultural venues include Germantown Colony Museum and Dorcheat Historical Association & Museum. The picturesque setting of Minden Recreation Complex and Victory Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Herbert S. Ford Memorial Museum and Bonnie and Clyde Ambush Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Minden. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Huffman House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Minden - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Grace Estate - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days, 23.9 mi/38.5 km from the city center, and Bienville Depot Museum, which is 24 mi/38.7 km away.
Dressing for Minden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 55.43 inches of rain falls on Minden each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F