When you consider your future vacation, you perhaps think you'll be rambling through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite nature wherever you look. Still, Mineirao Stadium is one feature you have been looking forward to most of all. It's been on your to-do list for years, and now is finally the moment to tick it off.
Mineirao Stadium Accommodation
Hotels near Mineirao Stadium
The stimulating atmosphere at Mineirao Stadium can simply not be missed. Buy some tickets for an event, so you can get into the action.
It is in Belo Horizonte, a delightful city that is certainly worth your time.
If you'd like to stay someplace close to Mineirao Stadium, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 19 hotels within 2 miles. Try the Bristol Jaraguá Hotel Pampulha, the San Diego Concept Pampulha and the Bristol Pampulha Lieu. They are 1 mile, 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Within the vicinity are plenty of value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep outgoings low while you're exploring new places. Located 0.9 miles from it is the Pampulha Flat Hotel, but you could also look at the Da Orla Pampulha Hostel if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.6 miles away.
The immediate area also contains a number of upmarket hotels that provide guests with a truly luxurious experience. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Hotel Saint Louis Pampulha, (1 mile away), or the Single Flat Pousada Pampulha, (1 mile away).
Smell the aromatic notes of coffee and buy a tasty treat at Braga Pão de Queijo. This popular eatery is the perfect stop for tourists who plan to spend time at Mineirao Stadium. If you're after a meal, taste the local flavors at Villa Celimontana Restaurante. And finally, make your way to Juscelino Deck Beer. Have a couple of wines and mingle with your buddies.
Make sure you retain some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Mineirao Stadium:
- Learn about the region's sporting achievements at Brazilian Football Museum.
- Connect with your spiritual side and offer up your own prayer at Igreja de São Francisco de Assis.
- If you are a fan of the arts, your stay will not be complete without enjoying a tour of Museu de Arte da Pampulha.
- The dark, cool and fascinating cave, Gruta da Lapinha, is an attraction you won't want to miss.
- The cool, dark and intriguing local cave, Gruta do Maquiné, is an exciting spot to visit.
Expedia's catalogue of places to stay in Belo Horizonte offers everything you require, so you can be certain to get sites near Mineirao Stadium you'll love. Belo Horizonte welcomed more than a few travelers in the past year, so get hunting. Once reservation time hits, do so confidently: new admirers of all kinds endorsed their Belo Horizonte hotel. You'll get all the information you need right here.
- Rooms in Belo Horizonte lodging are always neat and tidy.
- The guest service at hotels close to Mineirao Stadium will be wonderful which is fitting for such a stunning site.
- We've got rooms that are serene for all types, including family reunions and teams of two.
It's clear why vacations in Belo Horizonte received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our diverse inventory of hotels near Mineirao Stadium, we see your number one spot in your future.
Learn All About Belo Horizonte
There are still further things to see and do in Belo Horizonte after Mineirao Stadium is checked off your schedule.
- Belo Horizonte has been hidden away, but it is beginning to make itself known.
- Take a day to plan one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon realize Belo Horizonte also knows many things about personalized treatment.
- Polish off a tempting snack of the local cuisine and happen upon an adorable shop to browse for fashion items.
You won't regret paying a visit to Belo Horizonte, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Mineirao Stadium. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes!