Think of yourself strolling through the roads of your upcoming holiday, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful world wherever you look. But there is one feature you are looking forward to in particular: Minnie the Minx Statue. It has been an item on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the moment has finally come to tick it off.
Minnie the Minx Statue Hotels
Hotels near Minnie the Minx Statue
If you stop by Minnie the Minx Statue, be prepared to be carried to a completely different time and place.
It's in Dundee. The name doesn't ring any bells? You've probably heard of the nation's capital, Edinburgh, which is 35 miles away.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Minnie the Minx Statue, there are 6 accommodation solutions to choose from. Only 0.3 miles away is the Westport Serviced Apartments. The Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa and the Holiday Inn Express Dundee, 0.3 miles and 0.1 miles away, are also recommended.
If touring places is your top concern and you would rather save some cash when it comes to accommodation, then there are a couple of budget hotels in close proximity. You won't have too far to travel to reach the Best Western Queens Hotel. Conveniently, it's just 0.3 miles away. The Malmaison Dundee is another option that can be found about 0.1 miles away.
After a long day of seeing the sights, head home to the Marine View, an upmarket hotel rich in luxuries and comforts. It is located just 0.6 miles away.
Make sure you venture to Costa Coffee (Lower Mall, Overgate Shopping Centre, Dundee) to refuel with a cup of coffee and a few treats. Later on, cap the night and think about the day's activities with dinner at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa (1 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee).
During your time here, you'll come to realize there's more than just Minnie the Minx Statue to check out:
- You may've seen Desperate Dan Statue in flashy tourism brochures, but now is your opportunity to see it with your own eyes!
- You might like to spend a while hanging out and mixing with the locals at City Square.
- One way to really explore a destination and its culture is to go to a church. You can experience one of the best at St Mary's Church.
- Devote a few hours to arts and culture at McManus Galleries and Museum, a popular museum in the area.
- Stroll along the paths, study the inscriptions on the tombstones and try to interpret a bit of the history of the region at Howff Burial Ground.
It is 0.3 miles from Minnie the Minx Statue to the most conveniently located train terminal, Dundee.
Expedia's registry of rooms in Dundee supplies all the things you need, so you'll certainly have spots near Minnie the Minx Statue that you'll appreciate. It's time to get going: Dundee welcomed more than a few visitors in the past year. We have all the recommendations you could ever want. When booking time arrives, you'll rest easy: many newcomers recommend their Dundee hotel.
- "Fresh, clean, and eager to greet you" is how Dundee hotels function.
- As you might expect near such a stunning site, the staff at hotels around Minnie the Minx Statue provide grand service.
- We've got spaces that are serene for all sorts, including big reunions and couples.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations near Dundee got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With Expedia's wide database of hotels near Minnie the Minx Statue, you can stay right nearby.
Fascinating Dundee Facts and Figures
With Minnie the Minx Statue crossed off your schedule, you'll still have more to see and do in Dundee.
- Get cultured about Dundee's history, then enjoy an evening of fun to end your adventure with a bang.
- Use some time to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon discover Dundee also knows a thing or two about welcoming its newcomers.
- Dundee has been only for those in the know, but it is now starting to be recognized.
You won't regret paying a visit to Dundee, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Minnie the Minx Statue from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!