Visitors can enjoy all that Moni has to offer including the mountain views, beaches, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting.
- There are 656 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moni
Places to visit in the larger region include Samaria Gorge, Agia Roumeli Beach, and Samaria Gorge - Agia Roumeli Entrance. Additionally, you'll find Port of Agia Roumeli and Botanical Park and Gardens of Crete in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Moni, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 39 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Monastery Estate Guesthouse is located in central Moni. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Kantanos-Selino can enjoy access to free valet parking and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Corinna Mare is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Moni. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Chania can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms and first-rate property condition.
- Cretan Dream Royal Hotel is 18 mi (29 km) from central Moni. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chania can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its pool and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Moni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Moni each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F