Visitors to Palaiochora are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and museums. In Palaiochora, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palaiochora
Places to visit in the larger region include Kedrodasos Beach, Elafonisi Beach, and Chryssoskalitissa Monastery. In the area, you'll also find Samaria Gorge and Agia Roumeli Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Palaiochora. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Horizon - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Libyan Princess - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Olive Tree Cottages - This 3-star apartment features free parking, a rooftop terrace, and a café.
Dressing for Palaiochora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Palaiochora is 0.83 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F