Best Resorts in Montauk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Montauk
Other property types in Montauk
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Resorts in Montauk
Longing for a relaxing getaway? You deserve the comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your stay—from convenient food and drink options to entertainment and shopping. Browse the resort options in the area and discover the best one for you, whether you envision yourself sitting down to fine dining or hitting the golf course for an afternoon game.
Here's our top-rated Montauk resort:
Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa - Beach property rated 4 stars
- Features a private beach, a beach bar, and an outdoor pool
- 2 restaurants on site
What Can I Do in Montauk?
Travelers love exploring the beaches in Montauk, and say that there are lots of great restaurants here. Check out the interesting exhibits at Second House Museum, or get some time by the water at South Edison Beach. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Montauk Point Lighthouse and Montauk Point.
Visitors also enjoy Montauk for its:
When Should I Visit Montauk?
Here's an overview of the typical weather to help you choose your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 55° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.66 inches in a year
How to Get to Montauk and Around the Area
|Montauk, NY (MTP)||Airport||2.8 mi (4.6 km)|
|Fishers Island, NY (FID-Elizabeth Field)||Airport||15.8 mi (25.4 km)|
|East Hampton, NY (HTO)||Airport||16.6 mi (26.7 km)|
|Montauk Station||Train Station||1 mi (1.6 km)|