Visiting Sag Harbor
Visitors to Sag Harbor are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Sag Harbor
- The closest major airport is in East Hampton, NY (HTO), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Westhampton, NY (FOK-Francis S. Gabreski), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sag Harbor
The city's natural beauty is on display at Foster Memorial Town Beach, Mashashimuet Park, and Sag Harbor Marine Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sag Harbor Whaling and Historical Museum and Old Whaler's Church.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sag Harbor, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 289 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
Dressing for Sag Harbor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Sag Harbor gets about 46.85 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F