Find Hotels in Southern Arkansas, AR
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Southern Arkansas
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Southern Arkansas, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its casinos.
- There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in Southern Arkansas
- The closest major airport is in El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Southern Arkansas
Cultural venues in the city include Murphy Arts District, Perot Theater, and Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources. Families come for attractions such as Crossland Zoo, Holiday Springs Water Park, and Fun Country Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Delta Rivers Nature Center, President William Jefferson Clinton Birthplace Home National Historic Site, and Marks' Mill Battlefield State Park.
In Southern Arkansas, you'll be able to select from 110 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hope - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites White Hall - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Southern Arkansas
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Hope Station or Texarkana Station. Southern Arkansas may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.