Think of yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you probably think you'll be strolling through the city center, noticing the marvellous landscapes or the architecture all around you. However, Moonstone Beach Park is one thing you have been especially prepared for. Right now is finally the time to mark it off your to-do list.
Moonstone Beach Park Accommodation
Hotels near Moonstone Beach Park
Bask in the marvels of the natural environment at Moonstone Beach Park.
It's in Cambria, located just 30 miles away from the bustling metropolis of San Luis Obispo.
Are you searching for somewhere to lay your head a short commute from Moonstone Beach Park? You can choose from a minimum of 14 accommodation options within 2 miles. Try the El Colibri Hotel & Spa, the Pelican Inn & Suites and the FogCatcher Inn. They are a short 0.3 miles, 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Within close proximity are plenty of reasonably priced hotels if you're looking to keep costs down while you're exploring new places. The Cambria Landing Inn & Suites (0.6 miles away) and the Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach (0.8 miles away) are popular options that you might like to check out.
This destination's numerous upmarket hotel options will no doubt be appealing to those who tend to vacation in style. A local gem is the Moonstone Landing, a walk of only 0.3 miles away. There is also the Castle Inn. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Just 0.6 miles from Moonstone Beach Park, Cambria Coffee Roasting Company (761 Main Street, Cambria) offers fatigued sightseers coffees and sweets. Try the daily special, bask in the bustling ambiance and enjoy the nourishing grub served at Moonstone Beach Bar & Grill (6550 Moonstone Beach Drive, Cambria). This dining spot is also close by.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Moonstone Beach Park, there's lots more to experience:
- If you like the architecture of historic houses, you should wander through the halls of Nitt Witt Ridge. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old residence.
- There's something satisfying about being at the tip of Leffingwell Landing and letting the salty air wash over you as you look out on the endless horizon.
- You and your travel companions can get involved in local art and culture events at Cambria Center for the Arts. Take a look at their schedule of events, exhibitions and art programs.
- Take advantage of a fine day and head to San Simeon State Park to spend a few hours and enjoy the outdoors.
Hotels and resorts in San Simeon from Expedia provide everything you require, so you are sure to get options near Moonstone Beach Park that you'll adore. Get going San Simeon experienced more than a few arrivals over the past year. You'll do so with confidence once you are ready to make your booking, too: multiple travelers would suggest their San Simeon hotel to a buddy. We have all the secret advice you need right here.
- Seeking spaces that are soothing plus clean and neat? You'll find it right here.
- The staff at lodging near Moonstone Beach Park provide great service, which can only enrich your journey to this marvelous feature.
- You'll find accommodation in San Simeon are always set to receive you with neat and orderly rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways in San Simeon had more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to our diverse directory of hotels near Moonstone Beach Park, your number one place lies in your future.
Intriguing San Simeon
You'll still have plenty to see and do in San Simeon once Moonstone Beach Park is done.
- San Simeon has been only for those in on the secret, but is beginning to make itself known.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to get a few keepsakes and dine on a tempting supper of its most impressive cuisine.
- You'll realize San Simeon also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet after a day spent on its ample adventures.
You won't regret planning an escape to San Simeon, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Moonstone Beach Park from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few all-new photo ops!