Visiting Soap Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Soap Lake has to offer including the lakeside setting and theaters. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Moses Lake
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 36.7 mi (59.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soap Lake
A favorite place to visit in the city is Masquers Theater of Soap Lake. You'll also find Grant County Historical Museum and Sun Lakes State Park in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Soap Lake Natural Spa and Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Soap Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 6.85 inches of rain falls on Soap Lake each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F