Visitors can enjoy all that Sparks has to offer including its parks. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Thomasville, GA (TVI-Thomasville Regional), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sparks
A favorite place to visit in the city is Reed Bingham State Park. Additionally, you'll find Factory Stores at Adel and Cook County Chamber of Commerce in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sparks, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 29 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park is located within 4.3 mi (7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Adel can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn Adel is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Adel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sparks
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 47.28 inches of rain falls on Sparks each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F