Choosing which sights to see while on vacation is always tricky, but Mount Kearsarge is one attraction you'll be happy you put on your itinerary.
It can be found a mere 70 miles from Montpelier, the capital of the state, in Mount Sunapee.
If you want to stay near to all the action, there are approximately 2 hotels to select between. The Follansbee Inn and New Hampshire Mountain Inn are a few popular places.
Other Places to Visit near Mount Kearsarge
Here's a list of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Mount Kearsarge:
- At Lake Sunapee Golf Club, you can practice your swing on one of the most popular courses in the area.
- Spend time at the fascinating Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum and explore the artifacts on exhibition and past civilizations.
- Your itinerary should include a visit to Colby-Sawyer College, an institution of higher learning with a vibrant campus.
- After the crisp, snowy landscapes have set, take a trip to Ragged Mountain Ski Resort.
- Set aside your history books and journey back into the past as you wander through New London Historical Society.