Find Hotels in Mount Pleasant, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Visiting Mount Pleasant
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Mount Pleasant, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, cafés, and architecture.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Pleasant
- The closest major airport is in Longview, TX (GGG-East Texas Regional), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Pleasant
The city's cultural venues include Modern Western Museum and Northeast Texas Rural Heritage Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Lake Bob Sandlin State Park, Lake O' the Pines, and Lake Bob Sandlin. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Pleasant Country Club and Mount Pleasant Civic Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mount Pleasant. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mt. Pleasant - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Pleasant - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mount Pleasant
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Mount Pleasant gets about 47.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mount Pleasant?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mount Pleasant, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mount Pleasant?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mount Pleasant?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Mount Pleasant?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Mount Pleasant?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Lake Bob Sandlin State Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Shadow Lakes Golf Course?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Mount Pleasant?
Recent reviews of Mount Pleasant hotels
More trip options
- Mount Pleasant Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mount Pleasant Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mount Pleasant Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mount Pleasant
- More Hotel Options in Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Texas
- Other Hotels near Mount Pleasant, Texas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends