Find Motels in Dunsmuir
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Dunsmuir
Other property types in Dunsmuir
Cedar Lodge Motel
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Travelodge by Wyndham Dunsmuir
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Dunsmuir Inn and Suites
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Dunsmuir Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 12 hotels and other lodging choices in Dunsmuir, though there are only 3 economical motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Dunsmuir has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Mount Shasta Ski Park and Mount Shasta in the area.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite Dunsmuir motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in DunsmuirVisitors to Dunsmuir like its waterfalls and restaurants. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
Must-see places in and around Dunsmuir include:
- Mount Shasta Ski Park
- Mount Shasta
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Tauhindauli Park
- Hedge Creek Falls
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Mossbrae Falls
- Castle Crags State Park
- McCloud Golf Club
Dunsmuir is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit DunsmuirDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Dunsmuir by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 73° F during the day and 26° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.15 inches in a year
How to Get to Dunsmuir and Around the Area
|Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal)||Airport||48.7 mi (78.5 km)|
|Dunsmuir Station||Train Station||0.1 mi (0.1 km)|