Best Resorts in Mountain Village
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Mountain Village
Other property types in Mountain Village
Mountain Lodge Telluride
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Inn at Lost Creek
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Madeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Resorts in Mountain Village
Dreaming of a relaxing getaway? You deserve all the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your trip—from convenient food and drink options to activities and shopping. Take a look at the resort options in Mountain Village and discover the right one for you, whether you picture yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our highest-rated Mountain Village resorts:
The Peaks Resort and Spa - Ski property with a 4-star rating
- Features a golf course, ski-in/ski-out access, and a poolside bar
- Popular for its excellent breakfast
- 2 restaurants on site
Mountain Lodge at Telluride - 4-star ski resort, 5-minute walk from Telluride Ski Resort
- Offers a restaurant
- Has ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub
What Can I Do in Mountain Village?
Travelers love the mountain scenery of Mountain Village, and come here for skiing and other popular winter activities. Head for the ski slopes at Telluride Ski Resort, or bring the kids to Mountain Village Gondola for some family fun. Other attractions in the area include Palm Theatre and San Miguel County Courthouse.
Travelers also like Mountain Village for its:
When Should I Visit Mountain Village?
Here's a summary of the typical weather to help you pick trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 2° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 18° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 29° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 2° F at night
- Rainfall averages 23.39 inches in a year
How to Get to Mountain Village and Around the Area
|Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional)||Airport||3 mi (4.9 km)|