Find Hotels in Mukono
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mukono has to offer. In Mukono, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mukono
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Victoria. You'll also find National Stadium and Kibuli Mosque in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mukono, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 63 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lakeside Adventure Park is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the center of Mukono. This 2.5-star holiday park in Mukono features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Serenada Eco Resort is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Mukono. This 2.5-star lodge in Mukono features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Mukono Resort Hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from central Mukono. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mukono can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Mukono
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Mukono gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while July and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F