Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Namugongo has to offer. In Namugongo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Namugongo
Places to visit in the larger region include National Stadium, Ndere Cultural Centre, and Baha'i House of Worship. Additionally, you'll find The Acacia Mall and British High Commission in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Namugongo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 203 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Shrine Comfort Inn is located in the heart of Namugongo. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Kampala features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Adrona Apartments are Located in Jjanda,namugongo,kampala,uganda is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Namugongo. This 4-star hotel in Kampala features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Sheraton Kampala Hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Namugongo. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Kampala can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Namugongo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Namugongo each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while December and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F