Find Hotels in Murraylands
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Visitors to Murraylands are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, wineries, and golf courses. In Murraylands, there are 70 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murraylands
The city is notable for landmarks like Old Tailem Town, Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park, and Shell Hill. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Blanchetown Riverside Park, Rogers Park, and Ridley Conservation Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blanchetown Harbor and Tailem Bend Golf Club.
In Murraylands, you'll find 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mannum Riverside Caravan Park - This 3.5-star holiday park features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Rydges Pit Lane Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Seymour features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Motel River Bend - This 2.5-star motel in Seymour features free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Murraylands
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tailem Bend Station. Murraylands might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Murraylands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Murraylands gets about 15.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F