See yourself sauntering through the boulevards of your perfect vacation, taking note of the marvellous settings or the monuments wherever you look. But Museum of the Rockies is one draw you have been especially counting on. Now is the day to get there.
Find Your Museum of the Rockies Hotel
Hotels near Museum of the Rockies
Culture is a defining component of any region, so get familiar at Museum of the Rockies.
It is situated 80 miles from Helena, the capital of the state, in a place called Bozeman.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Museum of the Rockies, there are 5 hotels or resorts to consider. One of the more well-known hotels is the Lewis & Clark Motel Bozeman, just 1 mile away. Two other great options are the Western Heritage Inn of Bozeman, 2 miles away, and the Rainbow Motel, only 2 miles away.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are a number of inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. You can't go past the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman or the Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman for a comfortable bed at a good price.
If you enjoy a bit of luxury, a drive of only a few minutes can take you to one of the area's upmarket hotels. Check out the amenities and latest deals at the Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman and the Holiday Inn Bozeman.
The streets near Museum of the Rockies offer a treat for your tastebuds and your eyes. Sola Cafe and Market is an excellent place for an early-morning caffeine fix. Wanting something a bit more filling? Rosa's Pizza is a recommended dining establishment within this same area. Do you have the next round? Keep the beverages flowing at Bridger Brewing.
Here's just a sample of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of Museum of the Rockies:
- Plan a memorable visit to discover the interesting exhibitions found at American Computer Museum.
- Lofty goals of educational excellence are prominent in the hallowed halls of Montana State University-Bozeman. Find out when it's accessible to the public and see a different facet of daily student life.
- The wonderful collection of trees and shrubs that can found at the Montana Arboretum and Gardens make it a great spot to stroll around and soak up the beauty of the natural world.
- Travelers can participate in community art events and activities at Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture. Take a look at their program of music shows, exhibits and workshops.
- Gallatin County Pioneer Museum contains a historical collection on the people, stories and events that molded this region.
Expedia's registry of Bozeman places to stay provides everything you want, so you'll certainly find sites near Museum of the Rockies you'll enjoy. Bozeman was a fairly beloved place in the last twelve months, so you will not be by yourself. You'll discover the secret advice you could want. Once it comes time to make your reservation, you'll do so confidently: multiple travelers approve of their Bozeman hotel.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Museum of the Rockies is grand.
- We have relaxing spaces for all groups, from big families to newlyweds.
- Discover that Bozeman lodging are always fresh and presentable.
Bozeman getaways had extra visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right nearby with our broad registry of hotels near Museum of the Rockies.
Bozeman Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Bozeman with Museum of the Rockies checked off your agenda.
- Bozeman sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but trips have been rising, meaning now is a good moment to make your reservations.
- Stroll into a store to find a few souvenirs and enjoy an enticing snack of its trademark ingredients.
- You'll see Bozeman also is an ace when it comes to welcoming its guests with a kind hello after some time spent on its a full schedule of activities.
Planning a holiday to Bozeman is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Museum of the Rockies. Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to some amazing group photos!