Visitors can enjoy all that Muvattupuzha has to offer including the temples, riverfront, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and theme park.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cochin
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muvattupuzha
Places to visit in the larger region include Kallil Devi Temple, Thattekad Bird Sanctuary, and Chottanikkara Devi Temple. In the area, you'll also find Wonderla and Kodanand Elephant Training Centre.
As you plan your trip to Muvattupuzha, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 266 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wetzlar Resorts and Hotels is located within 3.2 mi (5.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Muvattupuzha can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Kabani International is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Muvattupuzha features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Muvattupuzha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Muvattupuzha is 0.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F