Visitors to Nagarkot are sure to enjoy the mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and tucked away setting. Top sights around the area include Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Nagarkot
- The closest major airport is in Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nagarkot
The city's mountain views and sunrises provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Buddha Peace Park. Additionally, you might want to add Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nagarkot. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Mount Paradise - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Mystic Mountain - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Club Himalaya, by ACE Hotels - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Top places to visit around the area include Boudhanath, located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Pashupatinath Temple, which is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) away.
Dressing for Nagarkot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Nagarkot gets about 35.12 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F