Find Hotels in Nantou
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Nantou has to offer including the wineries, mountain views, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Fengle Sculpture Park, Taichung Park, and National Museum of Natural Science are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Nantou
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nantou
Cultural venues in the city include Shang Lee Food Museum, Taiwan Mochi Museum, and Nantou Country Culture Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nantou Bamboo Museum and Taiwan Historica.
As you start planning your visit to Nantou, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 37 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- YTB Hostel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hostal in Nantou features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- One City One Vacation Farm is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Nantou features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Nantou Hotel is located within 1.6 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nantou can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Top places to visit in the area include Fengle Sculpture Park, 14.6 mi/23.4 km from the heart of the city, and Taichung Park, which is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away.
Dressing for Nantou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Nantou gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 54°F