Find Hotels in Yuchi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Travelers to Yuchi give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and hot springs.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodations in Yuchi
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yuchi
The city is notable for landmarks like Sun Moon Lake Wen Wu Temple, Longfeng Gong Temple, and Xuan Guang Si. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Sun Moon Lake and Shuishebayandi Park. Boating is one of the top activities, while Sun Fog Port, Sun Moon Lake Weather Station, and Shueishe Pier are favorite sights to visit.
In Yuchi, there are 119 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- DORIS HOME - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- LOOK B&B - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Blue Sky Bay B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Yuchi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yuchi is 1.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 54°F