Envision yourself in a fresh city: you perhaps see yourself rambling through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful landscapes all around you. However, there is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to: National Voting Rights Museum. Right now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby National Voting Rights Museum?
Hotels near National Voting Rights Museum
Stopping by National Voting Rights Museum is always an experience.
It is located a mere 40 miles from Montgomery, the capital of the state, in a place called Selma.
Book a hotel in the area. There are 3 to choose from. Check out the Comfort Inn Selma and Luxury Inn and Suites. They're both within 2 miles of National Voting Rights Museum.
You can still enjoy a great vacation without exceeding your budget. Spend your nights close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. The Hampton Inn Selma and the Holiday Inn Express Selma are some places you should consider.
If you love to treat yourself, don't hesitate to book into one of the area's high-end hotels. Check out the facilities and latest offers at the Quality Inn Selma and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Approximately 0.3 miles from National Voting Rights Museum you will encounter Coffee Shoppe (308 Broad Street, Selma). This local spot is graced with travelers who desperately need a caffeine boost. For a meal that's more substantial, try one of the nearby restaurants, Golden China (128 Broad St, Selma).
Of course, there are also some other things to see and do in proximity to National Voting Rights Museum:
- Well-known as one of the most important local structures, Edmund Pettus Bridge is a must-see if you'd like to delve a little deeper into the history of the area.
- Peaceful inside and well-recognized from the outside, Brown Chapel AME Church is not just a place of prayer, but a tourist attraction as well.
- If you're in the mood to get outside and explore the rest of this region, consider mingling with some of the local folk for an afternoon of hiking.
Selma places to stay here on Expedia furnish all the things you want, so you will certainly have spots near National Voting Rights Museum that you'll enjoy. It's time to start hunting: Selma experienced quite a few newcomers in the past year. All the guidance you're searching for you'll find right here. You can rest easy once booking time hits, too: many guests would suggest their Selma hotel to a colleague.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging near National Voting Rights Museum is wonderful.
- "Clean, neat, and waiting to receive you" is always the name of the game for Selma hotels.
- From family reunions to individuals, we offer snug suites for everyone.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near National Voting Rights Museum, your number one place lies in your future.
There are still even more things to see and do in Selma when you've conquered National Voting Rights Museum.
- Selma is beginning to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Step into the perfect boutique to look for fashion items and add a date for a mouthwatering meal of its signature cuisine.
- After you spend some time on its a full plate of excursions, you'll also find Selma knows some things about welcoming its arrivals with a hospitable hello.
Planning a visit to Selma is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near National Voting Rights Museum. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few astonishing new landscapes!