Those traveling to Autaugaville are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Autaugaville
As you plan for your vacation to Autaugaville, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 27 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Prattville is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the center of Autaugaville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Prattville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Prattville-Montgomery is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Autaugaville. This 2-star hotel in Prattville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Red Roof Inn Prattville is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Autaugaville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Prattville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Autaugaville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 51.54 inches of rain falls on Autaugaville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F