Visitors to Millbrook are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montgomery
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Millbrook
Places to visit in the larger region include Montgomery Zoo, Fort Toulouse, and The Legacy Museum. Additionally, you'll find The Hank Williams Museum and Rosa Parks Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Millbrook
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Millbrook gets about 53.03 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F