Visitors can enjoy all that Wetumpka has to offer including the casinos, cafés, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, restaurants, and parks.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montgomery
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wetumpka
The picturesque setting of Jasmine Hill Gardens and Wetumpka Crater exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Fort Toulouse to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Wetumpka, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 113 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hampton Inn Wetumpka, AL is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wetumpka can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Key West Inn Wetumpka is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wetumpka can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Wetumpka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Wetumpka gets about 53.03 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F