When you envision your future vacation, you might see yourself sauntering around downtown, taking note of the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one draw you're especially looking forward to: Naval Museum. Right now is finally the day to check it off your bucket list.
Where Can I Stay Close to Naval Museum?
Hotels near Museo Tecnico Navale
So, you're off to Museo Tecnico Navale?
La Spezia, the area where it is found, is 50 miles away from the tourist hub of Genoa.
Hoping to rest your head near Museo Tecnico Navale? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 27 options to select from, all within walking distance. The NH La Spezia, Villa Nina and CDH Hotel La Spezia are a few of the most popular ones.
There are a generous number of budget-friendly accommodation options conveniently located nearby. The Hotel Firenze E Continentale and the Hotel Corallo are two of the well-situated hotel options, that are only 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If you'd rather splurge on something a bit extravagant, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. The Hotel Astoria is only 0.6 miles away, while the Il Gabbiano can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both places are stylish and packed with creature comforts.
Whether you want a strong cup of coffee or a delicious treat, Distro' (Via Marsala, 8, La Spezia) is an ideal place to stop. Walking distance from Museo Tecnico Navale, exhausted tourists can reach it without a problem. Ponder over your next tour as you eat the hearty food at CDH Hotel La Spezia (Via XX Settembre, 81, La Spezia).
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Museo Tecnico Navale:
- The unique Museo d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea presents you and your children the chance to learn all about ancient artifacts, societies and beliefs from a bygone era.
- Get in touch with your spirituality while traveling and join other worshipers at Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- Explore peoples and cultures from long ago as you and your kids adventure about the unique Museo Civico Etnografico Giovanni Podenzana and check out their wide range of unearthed relics.
- Put away your history books and travel back to the past as you discover the mysteries at Museo Diocesano.
- See the past feel like the present at Castello San Giorgio where travelers can learn all about people and places of olden times and combine facts and figures with an interesting tour.
People traveling to Museo Tecnico Navale commonly take advantage of the metro. Stazione La Spezia Centrale is the closest station and is just 0.8 miles away.
Our database of La Spezia places to stay delivers all you want, so you can be sure to find sites near Naval Museum that you'll adore. You won't be alone lots of tourists stop by from nearly everywhere on earth. You can rest assured when the moment arrives to make your booking, too: explorers of all sorts would propose their La Spezia hotel to their buddies. Need help deciding? Discover all the secret advice you're looking for.
- You're on the perfect site if you want room comfort plus neatness.
- As you might hope near such a lovely site, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Naval Museum is great.
- Rooms in La Spezia accommodation will always be neat, orderly, and primed to greet you.
With Expedia's extensive registry of hotels near Naval Museum, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Exciting La Spezia
You'll still have more to see and do in La Spezia once Naval Museum is crossed off your schedule.
- To really leave no area unexplored, take a look at some adventures near La Spezia.
- Make an appointment for a tempting supper of its hallmark foods and find the perfect market to find a few necessities.
- You'll notice La Spezia also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of excursions.
You won't regret planning an escape to La Spezia, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Naval Museum from Expedia. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the same old vistas and greet more than a few new selfies!