When you imagine an unfamiliar spot, you might think you'll be sauntering through the avenues, noticing the marvellous settings or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Northern Michigan University is one thing you've been especially counting on. Now is the day to mark it off your to-do list.
Northern Michigan University Hotels
Hotels near Northern Michigan University
Travel experiences come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty of memories after you've visited Northern Michigan University.
To experience it, head off the beaten track and make your way to Marquette, which can be found 300 miles from the state capital, Lansing.
If you're hoping to stay close to Northern Michigan University, you're in luck. There are 6 hotels within 2 miles. One of the most well-known hotels is the Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront, just 1 mile away. Two more great options are the Landmark Inn, 0.9 miles away, and the Ramada Marquette, only 0.8 miles away.
If touring places is your chief concern and you're looking to save some dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are some budget hotels in the area. The Value Host Motor Inn is a reliable option, situated 1 mile away. An alternative option is the Staybridge Suites Marquette, which is just 0.9 miles away.
If all you want to do is chill out in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to consider booking a room at one of the high-end hotels. Look no further than the Holiday Inn Marquette and the Comfort Suites for fantastic amenities.
If the strong coffee at Starbucks doesn't get you pumped for a day at Northern Michigan University, the tasty treats will. This local spot is just a short stroll away. Later on, rejuvenate with a wholesome evening meal at Jimmy John's. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also close. Don't let it end there! Join the locals for a wine or two at Stucko's Pub & Grill.
Northern Michigan University is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Enjoy an outing devoted to art and culture at DeVos Art Museum, a frequented museum in the area.
- Find out about the area's past peoples and events at Marquette Regional History Center, a stimulating museum that has on show an interesting historical collection.
- There's no danger of the children saying they want to go home at the hands-on and fun Upper Peninsula Children's Museum.
- Voyage into the region's maritime heritage with a visit to Marquette Maritime Museum.
- Make sure you take your camera when going to Marquette Harbor Light. This historic landmark and the landscape that surrounds it, are the perfect subjects for some frame-worthy photos.
Our Marquette resorts and lodging provide all the things you require, so you can be sure to get a place to stay near Northern Michigan University you'll enjoy. You won't be by yourself Marquette was a fairly beloved landing place in the past year. Once the time comes to reserve, you can rest easy: numerous explorers endorsed their Marquette hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the secret guidance you need.
- You'll find Marquette accommodation are always prepared to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
- The staff at hotels close to Northern Michigan University provide great service which can only improve your trip to this stunning landmark.
- Seeking accommodations that are relaxing as well as clean? You're on the best website.
With Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Northern Michigan University, your prized place awaits.
Marquette Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to see and do in Marquette once you've checked Northern Michigan University off your schedule.
- Get enlightened about Marquette's past, then enjoy the nightlife to conclude your adventure right.
- Prepare to realize Marquette also is a pro when it comes to customized assistance after some hours spent on its abundant action.
- Marquette hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but is beginning to make itself known.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet some awe-inspiring new photo ops. Planning a getaway to Marquette is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Northern Michigan University from Expedia. Reserve now!