Visiting Neustift Im Stubaital
Visitors to Neustift Im Stubaital are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its glaciers. Top sights around the area include Bergisel Ski Jump, Galerie im Taxispalais, and Golden Roof.
- You'll find 301 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Innsbruck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Neustift Im Stubaital
The city's natural beauty is on display at Grawa Waterfall, Wipptal, and Isarco Valley. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Stubai Glacier Cable Car, Gamsgarten I Cable Car, and Elfer Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. George Church and Stubai Glacier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Neustift Im Stubaital. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Vitalhotel Edelweiss - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Sporthotel Neustift - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Alpenhotel Kindl - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Bergisel Ski Jump, located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center, and Galerie im Taxispalais, which is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away.
Dressing for Neustift Im Stubaital
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Neustift Im Stubaital is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F