Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We liked this hotel. The view was beautiful. It was close to easy transportation to Nice and Monaco. Also the old town, sights and beach were within easy walking distance. It was laso very pleasant to sit outside the hotel in the courtyard.
Right by the railway station with the trams right outside. Lots of restaurants around and the room was quiet and comfortable. Staff are helpful and speak English too. BBC and CNN are available if you need a tv fix.
vg budget hotel walkable from the airport good bus links along cote bright clean friendly helpful for tourists plus maps bus routes garage parking
We didn't expect this excellent view from our top floor room number 1010 - recommend asking for 1010 to 1012 or 910-912 for future travellers. Happy to get this facility with a room for four people so close to the ocean - one can order pizza for room delivery without any extra cost - either oneself ...
Small room, very small bathroom (you need to be 12 inches or less in diameter to be able to take a shower) Comfortable beds but since we had 3 beds there was very little space left to move around. Breakfast was not included but we used it and the food was great with good selection. No key required, ...
This hotel is right across the street from the Nice Airport, so you can get your luggage, walk out the door, cross the street and be in your room within ten minutes. No taxi, uber or bus necessary. The rooms are small but clean, and the hotel is convenient to the Nice St Augustin train station so ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Nice hotel! Finding the best hotel during your French Riviera adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Nice. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Nice hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- French Riviera is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Nice has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, French Riviera has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Nice is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 42% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?