Visitors to Niles are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 40.4 mi (65 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niles
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eastwood Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add National McKinley Library to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Youngstown Warren/Niles - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Niles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Niles is 38.90 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F