Find Hotels in Niles, OH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Visitors to Niles are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 40.4 mi (65 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niles
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eastwood Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add National McKinley Library to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Youngstown Warren/Niles - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Niles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Niles is 38.90 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F