Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Boardman, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, churches, and bars.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 41 mi (66 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boardman
A favorite place to visit in the city is Boardman Park. Additionally, you'll find Lanterman's Mill and Mill Creek Wildlife Sanctuary in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Youngstown South - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Boardman
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 38.90 inches of rain falls on Boardman each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F