Families will find kid-friendly activities in Austintown, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its casinos and shopping.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Austintown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hollywood Gaming Mahoning Valley Race Course. Additionally, you'll find Our Lady of Lebanon Shrine and Fellows Riverside Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Austintown. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Youngstown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Youngstown West - Austintown - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites Youngstown W I-80 Niles Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Austintown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Austintown is 38.90 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F