Visiting Newton Falls
Visitors to Newton Falls are sure to enjoy the restaurants and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 27.3 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newton Falls
Places to visit in the larger region include Myrddin Winery, West Branch State Park, and Our Lady of Lebanon Shrine. Additionally, you'll find Mastropietro Winery and The Upton House in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Newton Falls - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Newton Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Newton Falls is 41.42 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F