Find Hotels in North Side
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2018
Visiting North Side
Visitors to North Side are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights around the area include Rum Point, Boatswain's Beach, and Stingray City.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodations in North Side
- The closest major airport is in George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Side
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Rum Point, Mastic Trail North Trailhead, and Mastic Trail South Trailhead. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Star Fish Point and Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park.
In North Side, you'll find 187 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ocean Paradise - This 4-star vacation home features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to visit in the area include Boatswain's Beach, located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Stingray City, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for North Side
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on North Side each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in North Side?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Side, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to North Side?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to North Side?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in North Side?
What are some accommodations with pools in North Side?
Recent reviews of North Side hotels
More trip options
- North Side Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Side Airports
- Hotels near Popular North Side Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in North Side
- More Hotel Options in North Side
- More Popular Hotels in Cayman Islands
- Other Hotels near North Side, Cayman Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends